Friday, November 21, 2014

New Oil Paintings - Trees of Life Consciousness Contact from the Other Side - If I had only Known

This Oil Series began some two years ago as a series of sketches, drawings, music, sculptures and compositions informed by the vivid and visceral inter-dimensional experiences and 4-D memories and journeys I encountered while in COMA, rejoined after my Near Death Experience to this Return...Contact with the Universal Trees of Life Consciousness there and within.
If Only I had Known...I would have Run.


Dyptych - Pangean Nude Dreamer and Earth Torn Apart (first Genesis) I - Oil on Canvas 80" x 60" - Peter G Pereira 2014




Earth Torn Apart (first Genesis) I - Oil on Canvas 30" x 40" - Peter G Pereira 2014


Pangean Nude Dreamer - Oil on Canvas 30" x 40"- Peter G Pereira 2014


New Oils (In Progress)



Dyptych - Pangean Nude Dreamer and Earth Torn Apart (first Genesis) III
- Oil on Canvas 80" x 60" - Peter G Pereira 2014

CONTACT
petergpereiranyc@gmail.com
Original Oils from $2,500 to $25,000

No comments:

Post a Comment